THE NARROW GATEWAY COMMUNITIES
We are a global community of men, women and children, who are called to discover, experience, and loudly manifest the life of God and His Kingdom, or as we like to call it, “the God-life”.
We boldly seek and live in “the narrow gate” and “the difficult way” that Jesus said leads to eternal life.
Jesus said, in Matthew 7:13-14
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”
We are a community committed to “doing life” within the “narrow gate” and along the “difficult way” that leads to life. We shall be of those who find “the God-life” and as we manifest it to the world, we will help many others find it too.
Our vision is to build, nurture and send ‘sons’ of God into the world to manifest ‘the God-life’.
‘The God-life’ is the life that God Himself lives, His nature, His thoughts, His plans, His priorities, His kingdom, His power and His glory, and the Bible tells us that it His good pleasure to share His life and His divine nature, with us, and make us partakers of Himself, and for those who through faith in Jesus Christ, choose to accept God as Father, they become citizens of the Kingdom of God, and Manifestors of God to a world that He loves so dearly.
“Creation is waiting in earnest expectation for the manifestation of the sons of God” (Romans 8:19) and the Narrow Gateway exists to nurture Christians into their manifestation as the sons of God that they were created, saved and then divinely placed on the earth, to be.
Our mission is to provide Biblically-based and easily accessible platforms, programs and opportunities to help people to identify and make the life and lifestyle shifts that they need to make in order to discover, experience and manifest ‘the God-life’.
Our Core Values
- We live light, knowing that though we are in the world, we are not of the world.
- We live and walk by the Spirit.
- We are captivated by the King and His Kingdom and we prioritize our intimate communion with Him above all else.
- We live positioned everyday to manifest the Kingdom, the power, and the glory of God through every single facet of our lives, and in every single circumstance that the Lord presents us with.
- We endure hardship and we do not give up on sowing into the spirit, because we are assured of God’s promises that in due time, we will reap the harvest of ‘the God-life’ if we do not lose heart.
HOW WE DO IT
Building our community to strengthen relationships and opportunities for us to grow in “the God-life” together
Teaching the Word of God, seminars, workshops and practical exposures to the unadulterated truth
Discipleship programs and mentoring opportunities to help entrench and establish us in spiritual growth and maturity
Equipping one another for works of ministry in our various spheres of influence, thereby manifesting God’s kingdom on earth as it is in heaven
The Narrow Gateway was founded in 2017 by Oluwatoyin Oladiran, a.k.a Coach Toyin, a child of God who is passionate about her assignment to help people to identify and make the life and lifestyle shifts that they need to make in order to discover, experience and manifest the life of God and His Kingdom.
The Narrow Gateway community has grown steadily since its inception, into a thriving community of Kingdom-minded Manifestors of God, who live captivated by the King of Kings and His Kingdom, and who invest themselves in growing in that lifestyle.
Selah Bible Study & Prayer Gathering
The Narrow Gateway Community presents ‘SELAH’. A time to pause, ponder, meditate and study the Word of God together.
Join Coach Toyin and members of The Narrow Gateway Community, as we SELAH (pause, ponder, pray and meditate on the Word).
Sarah’s Company is a community of older Christian women aged in their late 50’s, 60’s and early 70’s (and those who love to serve and fellowship with them), and it is provided as a safe environment for women in this stage of life to have their unique spiritual and mental wellness needs attended to and served.
Pick Your Membership
- Weekly declarations
- Access to Podcasts and teachings on numerous topics
- Access to free courses and resources provided by the Narrow Gateway
- Access to Selah Bible Study & Prayer Gatherings and to numerous other Free Meetings and Seminars of The Narrow Gateway
- Access to Community WhatsApp Group
- Donations are encouraged
- All in Level 1, +
- 25% off all courses, books, programs, conferences, retreats, one-on-one coaching sessions with Coach Toyin
- Monthly masterclass (Guest mentors or Coach Toyin)
- Buddy Mentors assigned
- Access to Book/Movie Club
- Monthly live group coaching session with Coach Toyin
- Donations are encouraged
- All in Levels 1 and 2, +
- 40% off all courses, books, programs, conferences, retreats, one-on-one coaching sessions with Coach Toyin
- Entitled to 1 free 60 – 90 minute Mentorship & Prayer Session with Coach Toyin every month (calls are valued at $50 per hour)
- Donations are encouraged
How can you support The Narrow Gateway Community?
The Narrow Gateway Community is run on the generous donations of our members and supporters. We appreciate your willingness to make a once-off or monthly donation to the Community. Your donation will go a long way in helping to keep the Community sustainable, make programs available to people at no cost, and so that we may better serve you.