Our very own “World-Wide Gig Guide” for the “Values-Sensitive User” who is keen on being INTENTIONAL about wanting to #havesomefun ???? and still be able to be all about #gettingthatGodlife, without #diminishingthelight ??of God in him/her.
When we say “Entertainment“, what do we mean?
I’m talking Books, Magazines, and other written publications, Movies, TV Series, TV Shows, Entertainment Channels and Websites, Hangout Spots and Venues, Theatre Shows or Plays, Games, Music, Albums, Songs, you name it. If people go there, plug into it, turn it up, click on it, open it, in order to unwind and get a hold of some fun and relaxation, we call it entertainment and we would like to have your review of your experience of this entertainment, on our platform!
Why do we do Entertainment Reviews and why do we want YOU to be in on it? Find out here
Check out our first MOVIE REVIEW:
BROTHERLY LOVE submitted by Fehintoluwa Jolugbo (a.k.a YOYO), a 14 year old young man! What a joy to receive his review! (published on 18 June 2017)
Check out our first TV SERIES REVIEW:
THIS IS US (SEASON 1) submitted by Aisha Olumese, a user of The Narrow Gateway platforms (published on 30 May 2017)
Our latest Book Review:
THE TALK: 7 LESSONS TO INTRODUCE YOUR CHILD TO BIBLICAL SEXUALITY by LUKE WILKERSON (published 18 May 2017)
Previous book reviews:
WRITE A REVIEW FOR OUR WORLDWIDE “VALUES-SENSITIVE” GIG-GUIDE!
What kind of Reviews do we want from YOU?
- Christian Book Review
- Movie / TV Series Review
- “Gig” Review (other types of entertainment)
Would you like to write a review about a Christian book or a movie or TV series? Click here for guidance on how to write a book review for The Narrow Gateway.
Click here for guidance on how to write a movie / TV series review for The Narrow Gateway.
Would you like to do a Gig Review and tell us about the what, when, how and where of how you spent your weekend, and maybe make some recommendations to the world about places to go or activities and platforms to get stuck into that #fillyourspaces without #diminishingyourlight? Send us an email on email@example.com.
Here is some guidance of what we would want you to include in your “Gig Review”:
- Name – Name of this source of entertainment
- Type of Entertainment – What is it? Movie, TV show, A restaurant? A play? An Album?
- Creator/Author – Who created/developed it (if applicable)
- Content – Summarise what the entertainment is about and what it consists of
- Values – What are the values that the entertainment promotes or supports?
- Biblical reference – Does it bring to mind any Bible story or passage? If so, do share
- Audience – Who should be tuning in? Who should not be tuning in?
- How – How can everyone access it
- Rating – Give it a rating out of 5 with 1 being “Say bye bye to the Light” and 5 being “The Light engulfs me!” or something like that
Why do we do Entertainment Reviews and why do we want YOU to be in on it? To find out, click here.