COACH TOYIN’S LIFE CIRCLE
“If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.” – Galatians 5:25
WHO ARE WE?
We are a closed group of women who are united in our relentless pursuit of a lifestyle of walking in the Spirit because we have come to understand that:
- The path of a follower of Christ is to live and walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:25 – “If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.”)
- To walk in the Spirit is to walk the path that holds the answer/solution to every single circumstance in our lives, be it relationships, work, business, community, family etc.
WHY DO WE EXIST?
We exist to nurture and activate our desire for walking in the Spirit to be our lifestyle, with a view for that conscious life in the Spirit to produce in us the ability to discover and walk in God’s purpose for our lives.
WHY DO WE NEED A COMMUNITY TO DO THAT?
We understand that in order to sustain our desire for a lifestyle of walking in the Spirit, we need to be meaningfully anchored with other like-minded people who are passionately pursuing that same lifestyle.
We also understand that a lifestyle of walking in the Spirit produces in us the ability and desire to discover and walk in God’s purpose for our lives, and this community is a safe yet ripe space within which we can begin to do this.
WHAT DO WE DO?
We have various Life Circle activities to help each other sustain and continually activate the lifestyle of walking in the Spirit. Some of those Life Circle activities are:
- Online Group Bible Studies
- Online Group Prayer Meetings
- Online themed hangouts
- Guest speakers
- Annual ‘destination’ conference
- Hot topic ‘gist’ sessions
- ‘BFF’ program (‘Best Friend’ assigned to all Life Circle members)
HOW DO WE INTERACT?
We are here to help one another sustain and activate the desire that we all have, to make walking in the Spirit a lifestyle. To do this, we must relate with one another in love (1 Corinthians 13:4-8). We relate with kindness, compassion, understanding, truthfulness, mercy and non-judgment. We also keep one another’s confidence and we seek all appropriate ways to help one another stay within life in the Spirit.
HOWEVER, when true love requires it, we will speak the truth to one another and take other appropriate steps to help each other stay within the path that leads to life of the Spirit.
We interact actively. This is not a group in which you stay on the sidelines or you observe or comment silently from the ‘back’.
WHO IS IN CHARGE?
The Holy Spirit (* grins *)
Coach Toyin – Convenor and facilitator
You – It is a requirement for membership of Coach Toyin’s Life Circle that every member picks an area to serve meaningfully. So I’ll be contacting you after you have been part of the group for a week or two, to ask how you would like to be involved.
HOW CAN YOU JOIN THE COACH TOYIN LIFE CIRCLE?
1) To be admitted into the Life Circle, you will have demonstrated that you understand and are committed to this lifestyle of walking in the Spirit.
2) You will have also participated in one of my Coaching Programs. If you have not participated in one of my Coaching Programs and you would like to join my Life Circle, or if you have participated and would like to join as well, EMAIL ME to discuss next steps (firstname.lastname@example.org).