- What’s ‘that thing’ that’s been standing between you and an out-of-this-world experience with God?
- What’s that thing that’s blurring out your vision, leaving you clueless about what in the world God wants you to do with your life?
- What’s that persistent voice accusing you of failure, and condemning you because, yet again, you did ‘that thing’ that breaks you on the inside and leaves you hopeless and guilty; that thing that you vowed to stop doing?
- What’s that broken fragment of an identity and lifestyle that you have learnt to live with because you think you can never be free?
- What are those life experiences that have defined you so much that you don’t even like the person you have become?
- What’s that mindset or character trait that stings anyone who comes close to you, and that leaves you and your loved ones reeling in pain?
- What’s that thing that maybe no-one knows about that keeps you feeling ashamed and vulnerable?
We are RAMPING UP!We are ramping up for the Starter Instalment of the B.O.O.M Walk Program.To join us for the Ramp Up, please join the B.O.O.M Walk Ramp Group online, a closed online community of other like-minds who have also been bold enough to face the giants that are trying to mess with and define their minds and lives. Together, we soldier ahead and ready our spaces for the B.O.O.M Walk Program.As a member of the B.O.O.M Walk Ramp Up Group, you have:
- voluntary access to me and my network of mature Christ followers, for real and cutting discussions and counsel about the challenges and realities of choosing a life of B.O.O.M (bowing out the ‘Old Man’).
- In addition, as a member of the B.O.O.M Walk Ramp Up Group, you also get a huge starter discount on the B.O.O.M Walk Program, only payable when the Program is launched.To join us, or to find out more about the B.O.O.M Walk Program, please fill the form below and click ‘submit’ 👇👇👇:
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”I would like to know more about the B.O.O.M Walk Program” type=”checkbox” /][contact-field label=”I would like to sign up for the B.O.O.M Walk Program” type=”checkbox” /][contact-field label=”I would like to join the Online Ramp-Up Group for the B.O.O.M Walk Program” type=”checkbox” /][contact-field label=”Please do not add my details to The Narrow Gateway mailing list” type=”checkbox” /][/contact-form]Join the B.O.O.M Walk Ramp Group online. Let’s get practical. Let’s get real. When we face the giants together, we will find that Somebody already killed ‘em off, and He’s just calling on us to come on in and gather the spoil!Together, we find out how. And we step in.
The B.O.O.M Walk Program by Toyin Oladiran
We all come from somewhere. We all have our battle scars. We all have those life experiences, past or even ongoing, that have forced us into shadowy corners in our lives, preventing us from living fully, loving fully and most of all, serving God to the uttermost.
Some of us have carried on in this way, and gone on to do life ‘normally’, to become pastors, engineers, fathers, builders, lovers, secretaries, government officials, wives, teachers, sports coaches, gym instructors, you name it. Yet many are living a façade; a classic tale of smokes and mirrors. Many are carrying around, and being defined by those pivotal life experiences. Many have learnt to accept that this is just the way life is – living with and from the baggage.
What’s your scar? Where does it come from? Is it still driving your thoughts and responses to life? Are you tired of your scars keeping you wedged off into the fringes and sidelines of life, constantly angry, bitter, frustrated, rejected, insecure, proud, self-righteous … etc?
That’s what you and I will be tackling with the HOLY SPIRIT in The B.O.O.M WALK PROGRAM.💥
This Program is for EVERYONE…
…Yes, I said EVERYONE!
Be careful now. Do not think that only people who struggle with what we erroneously call ‘the big sins’ like murder, slavery, adultery etc struggle with the ‘Old Man’ (‘B.O.O.M’ stands for ‘bow out, Old Man’). Yes those are reflections of the ‘Old Man’ at work, but for the vast majority of people, the traits of the ‘Old Man’ are way more subtle, and internal.
I’m talking anger, bitterness, unforgiveness, self-righteousness, pride, fear, insecurity, rebellion against God, inferiority complex, lack of self-control…the list can go on.
The ‘Old Man’ thrives in secrecy… it’s all about the state of the mind, isn’t it?
Come on. Do not be afraid! And do not settle for more of the same!
Click here now to indicate your interest and to begin to prepare your heart and your spaces. The kind of transformation we are talking about here does not come by the click of a finger, neither does it come by lurking in a spectator’s seat. You need to take a bold step, own who you are and where you are at, and come along, for The B.O.O.M Walk Program.
I cannot WAIT to work with you. And if I am so excited about it, imagine how God, the Incredible Lover of your soul feels?😉
Hugs and Love,
Toyin Oladiran (Christian Transformational Coach and Creator of The B.O.O.M Walk Program)
The Narrow Gateway
We back your bold and brazen quest for #thatGodlife that is found by those who dare to enter by “the narrow way”.
Click here to get your free access to our edgy programs, podcasts, videos, blog-posts. Get the practical support that you need, to do life differently; to respond to life by taking the road less travelled.